Monday, August 31, 2009

Michael Jackson songs in a sentence & other news

Hello there fellow readers. Since I have nothing to do! Seriously NOTHING to do, I decided to make a story out of Michael Jackson's songs.

Ben,I ll be there if Billie Jean would not Beat it, Cause The way you make me feel is you are like a Smooth Criminal.


Well that is all I got





Other news.
Poll Alert
Well since im bored I would like to make a poll Just comment your answer down there.

Who best suits Michael Jackson

A: Lisa Marie Presley
B: Brooke Shields


Just remember the poll is only up to today so If you don't get to vote its not our problem. And I would publish the winner If no one comments well I would send this to my friends in yahoo so there would be comments




Thanks For READING


Peace
Xela


No comments:

Post a Comment