Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello There!

Hello there!
Its me Alex, See I used my real name :) Today or starting today im going to use different font colors :) and the mood and date below. Just wanted to share. Tomorrow is Our SAMAHAN im scared.......Dont you ever wonder that the day is very fast when ur havin fun? and when its boring its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long right? Change topic. I like have different candies beside me....weird. Tomorrow our focus is going to be......Senior Citizens. Lets change the font to red one of my favorite!

Now the color is RED see..But if you couldn't Hold ur eyes and run around cuz u may be COLOR BLIND huh hahahah. So By the way look up ^^ I used my REAL NICKNAME......My name is Alexandra. Well who is ever cruel enough to say my whole name needs to think. If they told mine I might know you so I could tell yours cause when you fight with me I would always know what to do :| Ok that was threatning..
But seriously I would tell you who not a friend is..........

  • impatient
  • the one who gossips alot
  • backstabbers
well if u dont know no. 2
remember if u talk about a secret she could gossip it duh



Mood...... BORED

Date september 24 09

No comments:

Post a Comment