Friday, September 25, 2009

SAMAHAN WENT WRONG and other things

SAMAHAN WENT WRONG
Hey people there well.. DID you know what happened?? This SAMAHAN it went wrong I couldnt tell u the story but it was so embarassing. And u know now my nickname is CHEWY. Well atleast I know someone is reading?! right right? Well A while ago I was talking on the phone with my classmate lets name her in this blog Geli.

And other things:
Did you know? I have this teeth that is u know weirder the my other teeth. My mom let the dentist pull it out. They made put an oinment that makes the teeth fall asleep it didnt get hurt.I hope that if ur reading this there is comments down there. I'f u want to comment feel free since my old layout didn't have comments but I miss the layout it was cute THE GRUMPY TOAST RRRR.


Hey you yes you! These are the rules in commenting
If u comment the format should be like this:

Nickname/age/ message

u could always not put ur age

And the rules
  1. No spamming
  2. No mean talking
  3. No fighting
  4. No reaviling of things not for children

Comment!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment