Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey GUYS

Hey guys so a lot of you know that I changed my layout I hoped you like it. In other news I just got my report card I making a picture of it so hold on and ill put my grades. It has been a rough day since today we had our NEW seating arrangement in school, but I didn't even change places! But as my teacher said my seating arrangement has a reason. Maybe she didn't change it cause she knows I'm very talkative. (MORAL LESSON: Teachers Do Care). Well I'm going to celebrate Cause my friend Andrea.Nikookie is an OUTSTANDING STUDENT. Congratulations! Well, I still hope I get HIGH grades. Anyways, lets talk about ways to say SHUT UP to your BFF or Close Friend:
  1. Say SHUT UP LET ME SPEAK screaming at him/her
  2. Say LET ME SPEAK screaming at her/him
Warning: Please do this in a public place  Please do this at your own risk
You have been warned


BYE!! 

1 comment: