Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So Cold

Hey Guys, Good thing I could type I'm shivering over here. I think im going to have a fever. I hope not. But since I have this well lets call it as Alex Virus. Since I got the Alex Virus I was shivering and my sister forced me to take a bath. ( I do take a bath everyday but when Im sick I dont really take a shower) My snot is running down my nose. Too much info. But the good part is that tomorrow I could sleep all day. Oh wait, I cant :( Anyways Change Subject. Have you seen my About Me Page? I totally Changed it. I hope who's Laughing at me could get the Alex Virus. (Take that!) Today has been my lazy day, I lied down all day watching Family Guy. And well using the computer since we don't have TV in my room I invited my sister in my room to keep me company. So while she is watching Family Guy on the computer I was playing on the computer:) Well last night I had this dream that I was eating chocolate then it started to talk to me and telling me the secret formula. *Weird*
So yeah. Wait before I forget I want to tell you guys that Im going to be a doll on halloween! Wouldn't that be cute! So yeah

Peace Snot  Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment