Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Good Night!!!!

Hello everyone its alexandra, so its 8:52 PM...very sleepy. Anyways today is a somehow a successful day. Lets start a flashback, This morning I waked up early uhmmm on science it was okay lets go to civics. Since in civics after we recite we have to call our classmate so I called andrea she glare at me but it was ok. And on math I got a good grade on my assignment. And on english well I recited and at dissmissal I get to buy at the book fair I was looking for the jokes....But anyways its still successful right? comment below for advices or should I got to a doctor to get some help. Well Im going to put a chatbox over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> And you could chat with other readers. Im watching back at the barnyard the episode is when pig enters a contest. Anyways BYE!!!




XOXO,
Alexandra

1 comment: