Saturday, November 21, 2009

Great Day

Hi everyone! So a lot of you know that I would be coming to Andrea's house today with Angelika. And had a lot of fun. So I made a video going to Andrea's house. I'd be posting a video maybe tomorrow. And tonight I'm watching Pinoy Big Brother, Its the eviction night. Im very hungry at this moment. I really want to get chips but.. I'm also sleepy! Anyways.. on the chatbox, can you please write down your name! And if you want an updater when I'd be having a new post.. I could email you. Email me at dolphienchewy@yahoo.com with your email address. Anyways, I found this awsome blog check it out! http://cheshirecat1003.blogspot.com/ And If you don't know how to comment here is my other post on how to comment:http://dolphienchewy.blogspot.com/2009/11/useful-tips.html. Now I drew this pic. If you want to know how I did it video tomorrow wait for it so here is the pic:
( drag pic to the address bar for good quality)
If you want one like this and again just email dolphienchewy@yahoo.com I should really put this at the sidebar over there>>> Even fanmail. The hardest part there is the body as u could see its not even ^_^ oh well its already done :).

xoxo,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment