Saturday, December 5, 2009

Lesson Learned

Hey cool people! You wanna know why your cool? Cause you're reading my blog. Anyways, I have a lesson learned. I learned that I cant trust anyone anymore (except my family). And don't judge a book by its cover (literally?)

I'm going to skip the part where I cant trust anyone. ( How do I know I could trust you ;)) Anyways, the other lesson I learned is that you cant judge a book by its cover literally. Cause I remember when I was I dunno maybe like this year I think. Yeah this year, I bought the book 39 clues ( which the cover was so boring) just so I could buy a yo-yo ( cause my sister owns a credit card that you have to pay over 200 pesos to buy with a credit card). I promised my self I have to read it! So I forced myself to reading it. It turned out it was a very good read! It's one of my favorite! Okay that's my lesson. If your to curious to want to know the people I cant trust try looking through my old posts one has a list that has my trusted people I crossed out two. Who could it be? Well isn't it very intriguing. The word intriguing is like my word for the day. I actually used it for 3 times including this post today! What an achievement! Anyways Bye!!!


Xoxo,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment