Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sleepy

Hi everyone! It's already 10:16 and still counting. I haven't sleep yet. But I'm really sleepy! Do you know when you get this feeling that your really want to sleep but you think you would just waste a great night? Well that's how i'm feeling. I already made a song here it goes:

Sleepy sleepy head
I just couldn't sleep in bed
hoping this makes sense
or else counting sheeps jump over the fence?

Bravo! Great song huh? So the pink dolphin is already there and if you want to comment to this post, on the cbox write this : -your message- @Sleepy. Since there is no comment down below. So I would be putting keyword down below so if you want to comment it just reminds you that what you would do.

Example:

Keyword:@sleepy


From tomorrow and further posts! That would be enabled. Anyways, I got a new record on speed stacks which is 16.54. And I found a new favorite game in Nintendo DS which is called "Animals Crossing:Wild World" It's a RPG game ( RPG stands for Role Playing Games). You create a Character of your own! My review for it is 5 stars I recommend it to 7-14 years old. But I'm not saying others below or above cant play. In this game you meet friends or foes. And earn money! I'm going to play it right now Till next time


XoXo,
Alexandra


FTC Disclaimer:
I don't own Animals Crossing: Wild World. I got this with my own money. This is my 100% opinion and no one is paying me to do this review



No comments:

Post a Comment