Friday, January 15, 2010

Waiting for comments.

Hi everyone! It's Alex as in Alexandra. Anyways I made a new layout cause the other layout was very popular. Anyways, I'm still waiting for your comments here on the post before this. I'm actually pretty bored right now. And have nothing to do. That's what bored means right? Anyways I'm going shopping with my aunt tom. I'm excited and predicting to be exhausted. So I know that this blog is making no sense so im going to be adding something that makes sense. Which is not today cause my battery is running low. Anyways, today at school we got this huge contest with my friend Rachelle, which has something to do with reciting. In the end I ended up being in an elimination round in a spelling bee. So this is what im going to do every time I post. When I post you comment down below the answer of this question.

What was the weirdest moment in school?

Anyways bye


XOXO,
Alexandra


1 comment:

  1. On first grade I wanted to recite so I raised my hand and when my classmate was laughing hard at me she farted XD

    ReplyDelete