Friday, February 19, 2010

Hi Everyone

Hi everyone,
So its been a while since I last updated and I have many reasons why!

  • I've been busy making a video presentation for me sis
  • I had lots of school problems (missing requirements)
  • I got sick
  • I get too tired sometimes
  • I cant go to blogger because of my cache
  • I say im going to post but not
some others are not excuse :) To make you guys feel better. I made a follow me around video for my sisters debut. Which you would be watching in the videos page, at the side. Just click videos.

Now back to my life
So today was the LAST SAMMAHAN today. Yay!. But don't get me wrong I love SAMAHAN. But we need to facilitate the 3rd graders with Nikookie. So yeah! And today was nothing special. It was actually a BLUR! And it gets worse. I sprained my ankle! B.T.W you could comment here! Okie! So we got Michael Jackson's This is It DVD (Whoopie!) I guess I dont have more to say so Byeeee!


xoxo,
Alexandra :D

P.S The video would be out after 2 hours or less!

No comments:

Post a Comment