Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Started a new hype

Hi everyone, so a lot of you know my friend nikookie (which has blog so click here to visit it) and me has a blog (duh alex if you dont where are you writing this) (too many parenthesis) So when we liked advertised our blog (Twitter facebook and all that jazz) people started to write blogs. (which they're not maintaining) (no offense) So that made me think that I kept on making blogs and not maintaining it. Anyways so many days since I stopped writing. Oh how I miss this. So tomorrow were going to have our presentation on music which we were practicing in about a month now. So im also wearing glasses which has the grade of 50. Weird huh? Why would I need glasses you ask? Well Im not seeing things :) Im trying to make this post very long. Cause I owe it to you. If you're reading this. Well:) Always support Dolphins. Did I mention I have ADHD. Im also KSP. Anyways. Bye!

xoxo,
Alexandra

*glossary*

KSP= kulang sa pansin
ADHD=
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoox

Links to get to me:

Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment