Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An update on life

Hi friends, neighbors, strangers, aliens?

So today was a very special day? Nope it isn't. It was just another typical day of failure. I emphasize on FAILURE. Okay so how my day go?

6:15 - 7:00 I woke up, I took a shower. Haven't eat breakfast yet. Running Fast!
7:30-11:20 1st to 5th period
11:20-12:20 Lunch
11:45 Fixed Andrea's hair
12:01 Fixed my hair.

And all after that was a blur.It's one of those days that makes you sleepy. But I wouldn't let the day pass without anything funny or nice.

Nice Things:
I got 10/10 in Science
I got 12/15 in language
I got 10/10 in Language.

Funny Things.
I made an essay in CL (Christian Living) with it saying
" I believe that the ICM centenial"
Yeah. So Im going to have this summer show called "The days of summer!" It's my first summer with this blog, and im going to make it special. It has special go with me's like an upcoming event.
Aikido: The dolphin way.
and much more.

So stick with this blog... and follow me on twitter!

Stay beautiful
xoxo,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment