Friday, October 2, 2009

better start preparing

Hey guys, Another adventure awaits my classmate told me that there is a prediction that tonight there wouldn't be electricity...I better charge what ever I see who knows Tragedies might struck me again..To all who is reading and from the Philippines I wish you all good luck. Some might survive, some may loose their trust and patience, some would have to go on their rooftop and some are just very lucky. I hope whoever is lucky would have a time to pray to the unfortunate ones. Who knows this may be a sign that we need to change our ways, oh no its raining hard Good Bye everybody and I hope u guys have goodluck in the storm


  Your friend

   Alex
Update on typhoon pepeng(parma)
people in the philippines dont panic cause I just learned that this is more worse than urricane katrina lets all pray that the philippines could rise after this tragedy 

No comments:

Post a Comment