Friday, October 2, 2009

Hey guys

Hey guys, if you guys didn't understand my last post well because last Saturday, tragedies has struck us and its hard to contact our family cause there was no electricity until sunday night. I hope that whoever would read this would try to help to the victims og Typhoon Ondoy, cause the battle isn't over yet another typhoon is coming Pepeng(Parma) if im not mistaken prediction is that this typhoon is going to be worse...

Well in other news:
 News:1
I finally updated my twitter account its been 2 months since I last update it if you want to follow me my user name is lilpinkmaya

News:2
There was no classes for a week! Some people deserve it cause look what typhoon ondoy left us it DESTROYED METRO MANILA. Yesterday and today I was supposed to get my cards well I was very excited cause I have this grade level resolution is that I have hhigh grades! well I bet it wont countinue

Hey by the way try to visit my classmates blog
_Andrea_nikookie_

No comments:

Post a Comment