Monday, November 16, 2009

Guess whos got a new domain

hi everyone!
Now you see this is a new domain. I changed it because my last one was super long and when some one is asking " hey whats your blog?" Then I answer "cookiencreamdelight.blogspot.com" then after i finish they would say" Could you write that down?" in a weird and disturbing way... So anyways today my friend Andrea <<< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Icecream
!! Yay!! Give me a break its my favorite treat thnks andrea!!! But anyways today is bookweek week.... Theres book fair!!!! Okay anyways...do you like the new layout, header and the new me?? My arms are killing me. Well I guess this is all I could say for the momment I still have to study.... Comment below what ya think

XOXO,
Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment