Saturday, March 20, 2010

I miss my sister.

Hi everyone,
Alexandra here, so some changes in the blog, my life and much more since my last post. So changes in my blog is soo obvious. And I couldn't do days of summer cause I'm getting busy this summer. So I'd be posting not taking a video. Unless I want too. Changes in life are so many. Couldn't count them. It's just I'm just in a phase where I want to be alone. For once in a while. It's like I want to slash my own wrist. But I couldn't I'm not that brave to take the consequences. I know I need help. But who? I already lost my old sister. She's already in cloud nine and her world. And the other one? I don't know..
Friends? Who knows some others you cant
trust?
Who can I talk to. Eh why am I giving you these problems. I guess I could trust you :)

xoxo,
A Different Alexandra



1 comment:

  1. I love your videos, Alex! :)
    I'm looking forward for the future videos to come up. :D
    Aww... :(
    I hope you're doing fine there!

    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete